T-Media Oy (1099844-1)
Eteläinen Makasiinikatu 4
2. Person in charge of matters related to the register
Eila Lahti, Data Sourcing Manager
3. Register name
T-Media marketing register
4. Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
The processing of personal data is based on T-Media’s legitimate interest. The purpose of processing personal data is to communicate about T-Media’s activities. Samples of the register are taken for T-Media’s marketing operations carried out by e-mail and phone.
5. Data content of the register
– E-mail address
– Mobile and/or other phone number
– Organisation and position
– Organisation address information
6. Regular data sources
Personal data may be collected and updated from publicly available sources. The data are also collected directly from data subjects; for example, when a data subject subscribes to the T-Media newsletter or signs up for an event.
7. Register data protection principles and disclosure
Access to the data is restricted to the persons employed by T-Media and its subcontractors whose tasks require processing the data. The data are protected with appropriate safeguards: all computers and information systems are protected with technical measures. The data are not disclosed to third parties.
8. Transferring the data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
We use the MailChimp service for sending out our newsletter, and the data within the service may be transferred outside the EU or EEA. More
information about the MailChimp service’s data protection: mailchimp.com/legal.
MailChimp ensures the protection of personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. At any time, you can edit your information or end your subscription through the link included at the bottom of the newsletter sent by e-mail.
No personal data are transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area (excluding the aforementioned MailChimp service).
9. Rights of the data subject
According to the applicable data protection law, at any time, data subjects have the right to:
– obtain information about the processing of their personal data;
– inspect what information on them has been stored in the register;
– request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or complementing incomplete personal data;
– request the erasure of their personal data.
In order to exercise their aforementioned rights, data subjects must submit a related request by e-mail or in other written form to the company. The controller has the right to refuse to act on the request on grounds related to applicable law.
10. Data retention period
The personal data in the register are stored for as long as is necessary for fulfilling the purpose of collecting the personal data specified in this privacy statement.
11. Erasure of data
The data stored in the register can be erased according to a request. The request can be made by e-mail to the e-mail address specified below or submitted in other written form to the company.
If you want to erase your data in our marketing register, please send a request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Changes to this privacy statement
T-Media reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement and related information. T-Media recommends data subjects to check this privacy statement regularly in order to learn about any changes to it.
This privacy statement was last updated on 3 November 2021.